4D/3N Backpacking Krabi : Fun & Adventurous Travel Itinerary


        Unlike my planned and detailed personalised trip to Bali, Indonesia, my trip to Krabi, Thailand was somehow left unplanned on purpose. You can say that I wanted to have some adventure and uncertainties in my Krabi trip as opposed to my very predictable trip to Bali, Indonesia. The only planning I did was to book the flight tickets and arranged my wonderful accommodation in Krabi which I will share in the next write-up.

        To have a look at my 4 days 3 nights personalised travel itinerary to Bali, Indonesia along with the contact details of my personal drivers/tour guides, click here - Backpacking Bali - 4 Days 3 Nights Personalised Travel Itinerary & Personal Driver/Tour Guide. In Krabi, I planned the day's activities as I go according to what are the available tours or activities on hand but of course, I already have some rough ideas of what I want to do or where I want to go in mind after doing some research online.

        Among the activities that you and I can do in Krabi are island hopping, snorkelling, diving, kayaking, rock climbing, cave exploring, Muay Thai boxing, jungle/mangrove trekking, elephant rides, snake show and many more. I would love to experience it all but there is so much that I can do in just four days. One thing is for sure, I will definitely be going back to Krabi, Thailand again for more adventure and fun!

        Overall, I enjoyed my entire time in Krabi very much. Besides having a good time exploring the beauty and wonders of Krabi - its friendly people, beautiful beaches, limestone cliffs, mangrove forests, sea caves, and all, I met and made lots of new friends as well. Below is my materialised 4 days 3 nights travel itinerary in Krabi, Thailand. For those who are planning to go to or visit Krabi, the information provided here can be used as a guide for you to plan your travel itinerary or trip. I hope that helps. Happy planning and enjoy your travel!


DAY 1
- Arrive at Krabi International Airport, Krabi
- Check-in to hostel in Ao Nang, Krabi
- Phranang Full Moon Kayaking at Ao Thalane
  (Sunset Kayaking, Lantern Lighting & BBQ Dinner)

DAY 2
- Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour via speedboat @ Barracudas Tour
  (Fun Snorkeling at Bamboo Island, Viking Cave, Lohsamah Bay, Pileh Bay, Maya Bay, Monkey Beach,
  Phi Phi Don, Hin Klang + Lunch)
- Fire show and live band performances; chilling at Roots Rock Reggae Bar

DAY 3
- Full Day Jungle Tour
  (Emerald Pool @ Sra Morakot, Blue Pool, Hot Springs, Tiger Cave Temple @ Wat Tham Sua,
  Elephant Ride + Lunch)
- Sightseeing at Ao Nang night market / Krabi town

DAY 4
- Sightseeing at Ao Nang beach
- Depart from Krabi International Airport, Krabi

Labels: , ,