4D/3N Backpacking Bali : Bayu Guest House @ Ubud, Bali (Part 2)

     
        This is Part 2 of my write-up for Bayu Guest House, a wonderful Balinese-style guest house that is located in central Ubud, Bali. To read the write-up and see the photos from Part 1, kindly click here - Bayu Guest House @ Ubud, Bali (Part 1). As promised, I will be sharing photos of the (Rama) room which I stayed in during my two nights stay at Bayu Guest House.

        Travellers can choose to stay in either one of the three individually unique rooms - Bayu, Rama or Sita. Both Rama and Sita rooms are located on the ground floor whereas the Bayu room is located upstairs, just beside the cosy common area. I will elaborate more on that along with the facilities provided in the next write-up. Today's write-up will be focused more on the rooms and just about everything about it.

        Both Bayu and Rama rooms can occupy a single to up to two occupants (or extra if you have children travelling with you) at one time. The Sita room has the capacity to occupy more occupants. All three rooms have en-suit bathrooms with hot/cold water, is fully air-conditioned and is fully equipped with facilities such as a stocked-up mini fridge, hair-dryer, television with cable channels, electric kettle, toiletries, clothes hanger/rack, electric insect repellent and even slippers!

        The room with the best view would be the Rama room - my lovely room which is located just next to the paddy field. It has its very own patio overlooking the paddy field where travellers can just sit and chill; enjoying the natural surroundings while being serenaded by cicadas by the day and crickets by the night. The view in Bayu room is equally good for you will be able to enjoy the same view from a much higher ground.

        There is a huge bathing tub/jacuzzi in the Bayu room whereas in the Rama room, you can take a shower in three ways: 1) through the mobile shower head, 2) from above just like you are in the rain; singing raindrops keep falling on my head or 3) via the massaging body spray/shower. I tried all three ways and I enjoyed it very much, however my favourite would be taking a shower as if I am in the rain and singing to B.J Thomas' number.


What I love about my (Rama) room:

The little glitches of the room:
        
        To be honest, the issue of live or dead bugs or even when the room sometimes gets too hot in the morning did not bother me at all because I see it as just a tiny matter not worth getting heated-up/agitated for. Life is short and there are more things in life to be valued and enjoyed so just make the best out of what you have/get and do not let such petty things get to you and destroy your happiness/stay/travels.

        For me, being able to wake-up to cool, fresh air and seeing greenery as far as the eye can see is a bliss; a piece of heaven on earth and I get that feeling/experience being in Bayu Guest House. With that, I shall now let the photos do the talking. Enjoy!

Sita room and the entrance to Rama room on the left



Rama room is spacious

Big and comfortable bed

Lovely swans in the room

The facilities in the room



A mini fridge with Bintang beer and such


Spacious bathroom

Those are real hibiscus flowers



The view from Rama room


        That is not all. I will be sharing more photos of the property and its surrounding areas as well as photos of our breakfast in the next write-up; Bayu Guest House @ Ubud, Bali (Part 3). Follow my blog closely and stay tune. Happy travel!

Bayu Guest House
Monkey Forest Street | Lane Mandia Bungalow
No.3, Ubud, Gianyar - Bali 80571, Indonesia
Telephone: +62 8123 888 599 / +62 8563 888 196
Email: info@bayuguesthouse.com

Labels: ,